Official (haha) Im In Spain Thread

Bump!I'm also in Spain. Well, near Spain. I'm in Tokyo, Japan. I guess that's sort of near Spain. p.s. Tokyo is the craziest city I've ever been in.

BumpMan, Spain is great. So many spanish people out and about. I was at this spanish eatery just last night, and this spanish lady with spanish kids said something to me in spanish, and I just had to laugh, 'cause isn't that what Spain is all about? It really is.

• 2 weeks later...

Still in Japan.  I`m currently on a penninsula called Noto, which is basically akin to the Hamptons or Martha`s Vineyard.  All I know is that typing with Japanese keyboards is annoying and Japanese bath houses are amazing. I`m eager to get back to the States.  Not being able to speak Japanese, I feel very isolated here.

Still in Japan.  I`m currently on a penninsula called Noto, which is basically akin to the Hamptons or Martha`s Vineyard.  All I know is that typing with Japanese keyboards is annoying and Japanese bath houses are amazing. I`m eager to get back to the States.  Not being able to speak Japanese, I feel very isolated here.
All the Japanese you need to know:Oh sexy girlfriend....BANZAI!!!sixteen_candles.jpg

"I took the hit I was given. Then I bumped again and I bumped again."