Wsop Streaming 17 Events This Year

Edited for the morons who cant read - Who is going to pay $50 to watch this? http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/mediacen...st_schedule.aspEvent Broadcasts3 PM PST- Select days, see broadcast calender- WORLD SERIES OF POKER LIVE, the first premium pay per view poker webcast of it’s type with live table play and hole cards, viewers will be able to watch all the action from the first shuffle to the last All In. Available via subscription, World Series of Poker LIVE will include 17 bracelet events from the World Series of Poker, 12 Circuit Championships and the Brand new World Series of Poker Europe. And the possibility of adding other new and exciting events, the “All-In Subscription” is available for $49.95 at World Seriesof Poker.com3PM PST- Select days, see broadcast calendar- The World Series of Poker on Sirius Satelite Radio The first broadcast of it’s kind, it brought Poker onto the radio waves to both critical acclaim and to millions of Sirius Subscribers.

Sheesh I was joking about the Sirius Satellite RADIO coverage. Relax, Francis.
no prob tom, i am on 3 hours of sleep...

ME and Horse event just audio coverage. I bet there will be a seperate charge for those. IE this is a rip. Plus u know some smart *** person will send us a free link. :club:

Sheesh I was joking about the Sirius Satellite RADIO coverage. Relax, Francis.
Sirius radio covered the wsop last year. It actually was somewhat entertaining as they usually had a guest poker player with the 2 announcers covering final tables. Havent heard if theyre doing it again this year though ut i would assume they are.