Lolololollol Great Freeroll Value

When I saw this freeroll advertised I said to myself SIGN UP AND PLAY THE FREEROLL. I figured gnuf was a new site and they wouldn't get many entrants. I than proceeded to completely forget about it. Later I am browsing the PL forums and I see this screenshot from the guy who won. OMG I AM SUCH AN IDIOT. A 1-17 chance to win A WSOP MAINEVENT PACKAGE!?!?!? CHRIST they could have split the prizepool before the cards were dealt and taken $900~ each.TLDR crowd: I didn't play and thus didn't win feel like an idiot

ok I'm interested this is spam I can eat.

umm, you might want to read the tourney. it says "restricted freeroll for the Pokerlists.com players who have reached 50 Gnuf Points before May 18th. Winners gets a WSOP package"it's not like anyone who wanted to could have gotten in this, they needed at least 50 Gnuf points, what ever those are

I know thats why its not spam. I was just posting to show what a crazy good opprutunity those lucky bastards had.
a LOT of sites are doing this to get peoplet o go to their site, but whether you get your packae or not is in question.. a lot of these sites dont last and since they cant buy you in direct the 10k check might go bouncy
umm, you might want to read the tourney. it says "restricted freeroll for the Pokerlists.com players who have reached 50 Gnuf Points before May 18th. Winners gets a WSOP package"it's not like anyone who wanted to could have gotten in this, they needed at least 50 Gnuf points, what ever those are
oh really?