Steaks! ( My First ) (my Railers Only)

stakes for everyone who was railing before chop was called. i dont remember everyone, cept for psu, but dont ask for a stake if your werent railing. i guess well do a 4.40 if everyones up for it. never staked anyone before, but i guess i need your sn and city. gl everyone. and in my good mood well do keep all your winnings, no steakback :club:

if no one wants to ill just do it tomorrow or something.
i think my game may be back on track enough to try to win you some money, but i'd have to play it in... about 6 hours. at work & timeframe bad to play it now.
alright ill bump it to tomorrow sometime after 7:00 pm est. ty again for the railage. :club:
your very welcome you deserved it just pm me tommorrow after seven i should be around and greaat game.
your very welcome you deserved it just pm me tommorrow after seven i should be around and greaat game.
will do. anyone that railed, elnino and qyayqi, pm me after 700. now im gonna get some sleep.

personally i dont like to chop when i feel i can still win but 1070 is nothing to cry about. BTW i caught your rail thread after it was over. GG anyways.