Terms & Conditions
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be at least 21 years of age as of May 30th, 2018 to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to Full Contact Poker upon request.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- All entries are subject to review and verification.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Entry is free.
- Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations and participants are required to cooperate with Full Contact Poker in completing necessary forms.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with Full Contact Poker whose decisions are final.
- Full Contact Poker reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, if applicable.
- Full Contact Poker may disqualify any participant for any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotion rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Full Contact Poker to comply with applicable statutes and regulations.
- Full Contact Poker may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the promotion as determined by Full Contact Poker, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the promotion and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion/contest conducted by Full Contact Poker.
- Full Contact Poker is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- Full Contact Poker is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Full Contact Poker, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Full Contact Poker which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Full Contact Poker reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Full Contact Poker reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- The prize(s) won are non-transferable.
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
- Employees of Full Contact Poker and its subsidiaries or related companies and immediate family members of employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree to the rules contained herein.
- A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at FullContactPoker.com throughout the duration of this promotion.
- Full Contact Poker reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Full Contact Poker be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
- Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Full Contact Poker shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
- Entrants must provide Full Contact Poker with a valid e-mail address and real name.
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail address
- Entrants will choose a fantasy team of 16 players consisting of one player from each of 16 groups of 4
- The fantasy team that accumulates the most Fantasy Points during the 2018 WSOP in Las Vegas will be the winner
- In the event of a tie the entrant whose guess of the number of entrants in the 2018 WSOP Event Number #65 The $10K NHLE Main Event is closest to the actual number of entrants will be awarded the higher finishing position.
- The top 10 finishers will be awarded the following prizes
1st Place – $5,000 USD’s to the winner and $5,000 to the charity of the winner’s choice
2nd Place – $2,500 USD’s to the winner and $2,500 to the charity of the winner’s choice
3rd Place – $1,250 USD’s to the winner and $1,250 to the charity of the winner’s choice
4th Place – $750 USD’s to the winner and $750 to the charity of the winner’s choice
5th Place – $500 USD’s to the winner and $500 to the charity of the winner’s choice
6th – 10th Place – $250 USD’s to the winner and $250 to the charity of the winner’s choice
- Fantasy Points will be earned by the Fantasy Players in events at the 2018 WSOP where they finish in the money (cash).
- Base Fantasy Points are awarded on Fantasy Players finishing position in each tournament.
1st – 50 Points
2nd – 45 Points
3rd – 40 Points
4th – 35 Points
5th – 30 Points
6th – 25 Points
7th – 20 Points
8th – 15 Points
9th – 10 Points
10th – 18th – 5 Points
Other Cashes – 1 Point
- The following are the modifications to the Base Fantasy Points for each event.
* Base Fantasy Points 0.5x in events with less than a $1k buy-in
* Tag Team Events Do Not Count
* Base Fantasy Points are worth double in events with a $10k buy-in or higher
* Base Fantasy Points are worth 1.5x in events with a $5k buy-in
* The Main Event is worth 3x the Base Fantasy Points.
* An additional point per 100 entries is awarded to players who finish in the top 18. No rounding off. An event with 87 players gets no point bonus, a 105 player field gets a 1 point bonus, a 265 player field gets a 2 point bonus, and a 1451 player field would award a 14 point bonus to all players in top 18. This is in addition to the base points and not subject to any buy in size multiplier.
* Events with a buy-in of less than $1k will have the field size bonus capped at 9 tables and the field size bonus is capped at 100 points.
* For every 1000 players 9 more players get the field bonus.
* In order to receive points, a player must cash.
* In a heads up or shootout event, players finishing in the same position would split the points for that spot. For example, 5th through 8th would get 22.5 points (plus field size bonuses) and be rounded up.
* Points will only be awarded in open events, no Seniors, Ladies, or Employee events will count in addition no Tag Team events being counted.