best pso deal yet

Poker Source Online is offering 12,000 points for creating a new account at Poker Room. Those points can be redeemed for $120 in gift certificates at Amazon and other retailer. You can't get this deal if you already have a pokerrroom account.Read more about it here:http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/vie...pic.php?t=18843If you are creating a PSO account for the first time, I would appreciate it if you use "econ_tim" for a referral.

Poker Source Online is offering 12,000 points for creating a new account at Poker Room. Those points can be redeemed for $120 in gift certificates at Amazon and other retailer. You can't get this deal if you already have a pokerrroom account.Read more about it here:http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/vie...pic.php?t=18843If you are creating a PSO account for the first time, I would appreciate it if you use "econ_tim" for a referral.
woohooo.that's a great deal and makes me happy i've put off pokeroom.after i'm done pokeroom, do people recommend doing UB (with PSO), eurobet or FCP? i prefer 0.5/1 LHE, but i'm happy playing 2/4 limit.thanks. and thanks for the heads up tim.for people considering this, it is a fantasic deal for two reasons. unfortunately PSO only lets you redeem points for $ in 10000 point increments. if you do pokerroom now though, along with party poker and one of several other "upgrade" bonuses, they give you 9000 points, so you can get 30000 total.PM tim for details since he's getting the referral. if tim doesn't want to deal with it, PM me and i'll give you my referral and help you with the sign up. but please talk to tim first. and i highly recommend doing it if you haven't signed up for Party, or if you're looking to do some bonuswhoringcheers,daniel