I entered the titan student poker freeroll earlier and took 6th for 20 bucks, i sat at a limit ring game, lets see what i can do...
TPTP/MH
Now I don't understand that!Seriously guys, u HAVE to play at titan! This is SO easyI think their slogan says it all...'become a champion with titan poker'fishing holecome join the huntcorny right?Lol
I entered the titan student poker freeroll earlier and took 6th for 20 bucks, i sat at a limit ring game, lets see what i can do...
TPTP/MH
Now I don't understand that!Seriously guys, u HAVE to play at titan! This is SO easyI think their slogan says it all...'become a champion with titan poker'fishing holecome join the huntcorny right?Lol
TPTP/MH = Turn part time pro...make hundreds.
TPTP/MH
nobody asked.
TPTP/MH
nobody asked.
sounds like asking to me. You are a horrible flamer...you need work.

congrats on your run...may all your pots be monsters (by which I mean $1.35 at the limits you're apparently playing) and all your cards be live (by which of course I mean your AK not getting killed by 7 2 off.)

The limit games at titan suck. The only reason to play there is for the juicy NL games. I just signed up there through PSO. It's a part of the Noble Poker network, which is where I first built my bankroll. I know it well.

congrats on your run...may all your pots be monsters (by which I mean $1.35 at the limits you're apparently playing)  and all your cards be live (by which of course I mean your AK not getting killed by 7 2 off.)
Hey ricker how was the Sycuan tourney?
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to win the student freeroll this week for $75 and have now turned my cumulative $95 into nearly $500, I would definately reccomend a deposit on whatever network titan is run through!