For Daniel's Enjoyment

People may enjoy this.My cousin is a member of a gym in Chicago where Barack sometimes goes. On Super Tuesday Barack was in the locker room by himself (there was secret service at the entrance but they weren't with him in the locker room) so my cousing introduced himself.I thought it was a good story.

People may enjoy this.My cousin is a member of a gym in Chicago where Barack sometimes goes. On Super Tuesday Barack was in the locker room by himself (there was secret service at the entrance but they weren't with him in the locker room) so my cousing introduced himself.I thought it was a good story.
I believed it for a second. Good yarn though.

For those of you that don't want to read link I will surmise it for you:Hillary Clinton recently tried to court the old rich guy vote but failed:wuspols108a.jpgSeen here with the old rich guy union leaders, Hillary tries to act like it was a joke when the leader, William 'Mick' O'Shally began laughing uncontrollably. His vice president, then offered for Hillary to vacuum the office, and Hillary, thinking this was an initiation joke agreed. Things turned ugly when President Mick said: "I hope you can finish in time for our meeting with John McCain, we have a rather large check we are giving him.wuspols108b.jpgHillary then said; "But I'm better looking than all your wives." To which Mick replied: "So's John McCain."Hillary is trailing everyone currently still in the race except Ron Paul.

For those of you that don't want to read link I will surmise it for you:Hillary Clinton recently tried to court the old rich guy vote but failed:wuspols108a.jpgSeen here with the old rich guy union leaders, Hillary tries to act like it was a joke when the leader, William 'Mick' O'Shally began laughing uncontrollably. His vice president, then offered for Hillary to vacuum the office, and Hillary, thinking this was an initiation joke agreed. Things turned ugly when President Mick said: "I hope you can finish in time for our meeting with John McCain, we have a rather large check we are giving him.wuspols108b.jpgHillary then said; "But I'm better looking than all your wives." To which Mick replied: "So's John McCain."Hillary is trailing everyone currently still in the race except Ron Paul.
More fun reading.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/c...icle3510778.ecehttp://www.iht.com/articles/2008/03/10/america/10clinton.php