Daniel N: Would You Talk To Him?

My error posting

Daniel N. is my favorite TV star poker player. However, when he starts talking to the other players (read suckers), I jump up and scream at the TV screen, "Don't talk to him!"I do love Daniel but he is a charming, funny, charismatic con artist. I am a con artist too and consider it a compliment. Would you talk to him at the poker table??? I would advise against it. He seems to be the best of all time at starting some cute talk that provides him a read.Here in West Texas, there are ritualistic, exact phrases you hear over and over. In fifty years of poker, there are some I do not understand. When some smooth talker, fancy walker like Daniel comes forth with his watermelon conversation, folks say, "I can't be snitching off my hand." With Daniel, I would be as quite as Kaw Liga, a cigar store Indian. I wouldn't answer any of his questions unless he pulled barking iron. I have scenes about this in my novel coming out later.The one time I am primed to talk is if I have the nuts. I watch the other player. If he looks as if he is about to fold or especially if he raises up his cards, I say, "Let me have this one, we will let you have the next one." I don't know why but that works a lot.In the same situation, I might ask about top pair, "Do you have a Queen?"This came up when I had a set. The guy replied, "Do you have a Queen?"I said, "I have a kicker." He called. Was this illegal? I can see the angle shooters, like me, using the rules about NOT telling your exact hand. A bad rule.When Daniel starts talking, put your money in your shoe.Johnny Hughes
I would. Seriously i dont care if he felts me at my 5- 10 table the fact that DN is talking to me would overide 1 or 2 buy ins.Interesting question though can DN (or anyone) get tells from what you type in the table chat online?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I'm pretty sure I read that about two years ago. weird
Someone else might have posted on this topic , but I certainly did not. I am new here. I did not mean any insult to Daniel or the Mod. I am a humorist. I make jokes.Johnny Hughes