transition from no limit to limit poker...

Hello guys, i need help to try to make a transition from no limit to limit holdem... All advice will be more appreciated... Thanks a lot
Good luck. Both games are uniquely complex. Going from nl to limit, you are going to get very frustrated. The reason I say this is because you go much longer without winning a pot since the pots are more multiway.First of all, you have to make sure not to get frustrated. The length of time in between winning pots must unaffect your play. Basically don't tilt.You HAVE to make sure every single play is the correct play. Post hands you are not sure about because there's a lot of really good limit players on this forum. The great thing about the small stakes nl games is that you can often make some little mistakes because you'll end up taking a donkeys whole stack anyway. But in limit, I've found the hard way, the little mistakes can add up.Its a cruel game, imo. But its also a very cool game and more power to ya for wanting to switch to it. I have absolutely no intentions on going to limit for some time, the nl games are just so profitable right now for me. But I have tried it before, so I can give a little input on the switch.Do read Small Stakes Holdem, damn good book. Also Theory of Poker and some other really good 2+2 books on limit. There's this book, poker essaays or something by mammoth that has a lot of great material in it. And keep posting and reading other people's hands on limit hands. I reread those books and read the posts all the time, but I still have no damn clue, I think you also need to build up the experience.And, if you get frustrated, you can always go back to nl for a day to cool down. NL welcomes you back anytime :-)Good Luck.

gl in your endevor (sp?)i recently pretty muched switched from NL to L and i love it.i lvoe it probly b/c the swings are smaller. big losses in NL are diheartening.SSHE is a must. in NL you're concerned with getting all the chips. but in limit i think the best way to think about it is trying to get BBs. this may sound mundane but if you think in terms of BBs every hand i find it easier to make the right descicion.