Oh You Call Vs Yangsters

I still think we should have a stomach pancake contest, but if it must be poker so be it. I will be playing the match (bigyang) but today and Wed are bad, what's Thursday evening look like? reply here or PM me, or well, you could call on our secret line, whatever.

hey you sexy bastege, U know i would pwn you at stomach pancakes. j/swell, the player will either be Myself, or Troyomacdaddy. We'll know very soon.It looks like sleuthis wanted it played on saturday? or maybe by saturday, whatever works.we look ok to play friday or saturday, maybe thursday night.what you think?p.s. i decided to leave this post in open forum so the little people can know

hey you sexy bastege, U know i would pwn you at stomach pancakes. j/swell, the player will either be Myself, or Troyomacdaddy. We'll know very soon.It looks like sleuthis wanted it played on saturday? or maybe by saturday, whatever works.we look ok to play friday or saturday, maybe thursday night.what you think?p.s. i decided to leave this post in open forum so the little people can know
just reading your blog for the 1st time and i come across..."just played zimmer in the fcp forum challenge"...lmao, guess you dont update often. :club:
just reading your blog for the 1st time and i come across..."just played zimmer in the fcp forum challenge"...lmao, guess you dont update often. :club:
haha, Nope. blog fell apart after i stopped playing daily. Nothing to write about anymore.i should have updated with more forum challenge stuff though considering after the sng with zimmer i went 3 for 3 wins, and won the heads up match vs smoke for the victory.it had all the stuff disney movies are made of. Getting the bad luck early, trailing with zero points.fighting hard, the strong captain comes through and wins his 1st match putting us on the board, the team pull together and we pwned.
I get home about 8 pm from work, so let's say 9 just in case i'm late, but we can probably get it going earlier. If 9 is okay just post here and i'll confirm it so we can notify sluethis.
9 works for me. see you then