Stakes To A $4.40 180 Ps Barrage

It's been a while......... let's have some fun!5 stakes to a soon to run $4.40 on PS. It's a barrage....... we all jump in the same one. 50/50, no SB. ONLY FINAL TABLE CASHES owe me any money. If you cash, but don not make the final table, you keep it all.Also, a $10 freebie is involved. Music quiz time. Since I am too lazy, and drunk, to come up with a question that can't be easily answered by this damn interweb thingie........ the musics question is this:What is my favorite Eric Clapton song at the moment?2 hints:The title is one word.It is not Layla.Anyone can ask for a stake. Each stake request is allowed one answer only to the music question. Anyone may try to answer the quiz..... again....... one answer only for the quiz per poster.Let's play!

cocaine?dont want a stake if I am right though
If there were a prize for the what I knew would be the first answer, you would win it.Unfortunately, there wasn'tSorry. Not the correct answer.
Wrong song, sorry Sir.How ya doing Savage? Long time. Wanna stake?
I thought for sure I had it. I do want a stake but I an going to say no. I am studying and doing homework.Maybe you can help me with this oneSCENARIO: Your 67-year-old male patient is complaining of shortness of breath. The patient cannot remember how many times he used his inhaler prior to your arrival. Your next action should be to:a. call medical direction for assistance.b. assist the patient in the self-administration of his inhaler.c. transport the patient.d. auscultate the lung sounds and administer the inhaler if you note wheezing.
DangerFlamin'Aces8 durant
Shipped $4.40 to a good man. Jump in if you can tonight. If not, whenever it's good for you. Staking agreements as originally posted apply. Best of luck Sir.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Shipped $4.40 to a good man. Jump in if you can tonight. If not, whenever it's good for you. Staking agreements as originally posted apply. Best of luck Sir.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thanks but what is the answer to my homework question?
I thought for sure I had it. I do want a stake but I an going to say no. I am studying and doing homework.Maybe you can help me with this oneSCENARIO: Your 67-year-old male patient is complaining of shortness of breath. The patient cannot remember how many times he used his inhaler prior to your arrival. Your next action should be to:a. call medical direction for assistance.b. assist the patient in the self-administration of his inhaler.c. transport the patient.d. auscultate the lung sounds and administer the inhaler if you note wheezing.
All I can say is that I feel a punch line coming soon.
e. send him to the Obama death panel

FWIWI just registered for tourney 196381169First 4 who want a stake are welcome to join.Music quiz freebie stands as long as I am awake tonight.(That could be a while. I live at night when most are sleeping.)WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Serious response Savage:I guarantee the answer is B. He is not using his inhaler correctly.