Weak 2 Pair Made On 5th Street, Unimproved To River

Spots like this alwasy confuse me, I really don't know what I should do hereHand #189496332637 Card Stud *High-Low* ($0.25/$0.50), Ante $0.05, Bring-In $0.10 *3rd Street* - (1.60 SB)sommhe: xx xx 3c___foldsmichangelo: xx xx Jd___calls$tuck@gain: xx xx 3h___foldsNazgulThe9: xx xx Ks___callsCOCATb BCEM: xx xx 2c___*brings-in*gfdsa146: 6d 4c 5h___callstomlab6: xx xx 9s___foldsmkhtexas: xx xx Ac___calls*4th Street* - (3.60 SB)michangelo: xx xx Jd 7d___callsNazgulThe9: xx xx Ks 6s___callsCOCATb BCEM: xx xx 2c 4d___callsgfdsa146: 6d 4c 5h 4h___callsmkhtexas: xx xx Ac Th___*bets**5th Street* - (4.30 BB)michangelo: xx xx Jd 7d 9h___checks___foldsNazgulThe9: xx xx Ks 6s 2h___bets___callsCOCATb BCEM: xx xx 2c 4d Kh___calls___callsgfdsa146: 6d 4c 5h 4h 6c___raisesmkhtexas: xx xx Ac Th Jc___*checks*___calls*6th Street* - (12.30 BB)NazgulThe9: xx xx Ks 6s 2h 7c___checks___callsCOCATb BCEM: xx xx 2c 4d Kh Js___checks___callsgfdsa146: 6d 4c 5h 4h 6c 2s___betsmkhtexas: xx xx Ac Th Jc 6h___*checks*___folds*River* - (15.30 BB)NazgulThe9: xx xx Ks 6s 2h 7c xx___checksCOCATb BCEM: xx xx 2c 4d Kh Js xx___*checks*gfdsa146: 6d 4c 5h 4h 6c 2s Tc___checks*Total pot:* (15.30 BB)

OK nothing wrong with the check here because if you bet you are only being called by a hand that beats your two pair-
I think by the end, that's a no-brainer....What I am looking for is advice on all streets from 4th to 6th

too many people in the pot to re-raising on 5th as a semi bluff - remember you only have 5 live outs .The lead on 6th is pretty advanced for the level - and as you move up to 2-4 3-6 and 5-10 most people look at that as a spot to get an extra bet and is a great spot to bluff with your board.problem with 25 cent 50 cent is no one folds - so you should be looking to save bets when drawing and betting for value when you get there !

I think you should have called on fifth and raised on 6th. On 5th, you have a weak one way hand, on sixth you now have two way possibles, and additional outs to a stronger high. I also would have raised on 3rd street, as your hand has definite 2 way potential. On 4th street, if someone had bet in front of you , I definitely would raise to try and isolate, as the weak two pair you made on 5th street is definitely a hand you would want to play against 1 person, not a field. As the hand played out, however, a call is fine. I also don't think it's true that you would only get called by a better hand on 7th. Your hand looks like a straight low hand, not a high hand. So a hand like a pair of kings might call, thinking that you are low. I'm not saying you SHOULD bet here, but to say only better hands call is wrong. You also have a " big" two pair, in terms of low two pairs. Meaning, hands that started low, that also make two pair, can certainly make worse two pairs. I'm not sure what you should or shouldn't do on 7th, but the pot has 15 big bets, so people will call with many weak high hands, hoping to get half.