1st circle at table so no reads....... thought process on the hand was raised on the flop sort of as a info raise........ once both players just called i was fairly confident i had the best hand esp with the 2 spades out there/ i figure a set or overpair would 3 bet the flop............i normally check behind on the turn but I was fairly certain that I was a against some combo of flush/overpair draws. The call of the c/r was pretty bad in hindsight, so my question is when do you bet and when do you check in that spot esp with your read that there were a lot of draws out there and u dont want to give the free card? All thoughts and comments appreciated.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownSB ($119.50)BB ($62.50)UTG ($96)UTG+1 ($104.10)MP1 ($24.75)MP2 ($102.50)MP3 ($100)CO ($126.35)Hero ($65.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif. 5 folds, CO raises to $3, Hero calls $3, 1 fold, BB calls $2.Flop: ($9.50) 4spade.gif, Qspade.gif, 5heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, CO bets $4, Hero raises to $10, BB calls $10, CO calls $6.Turn: ($39.50) 3heart.gif(3 players)BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $22, BB raises to $49.5 (All-In), CO folds, Hero calls $27.50.River: ($138.50) Tspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $138.50

I'd 3-bet a lot preflop against a CO raise. Calling is fine too.I'm not sure what raising the flop does for you, except protect against flush draw. But I don't think it has much value. I'd call flop and bet turn when checked to. As played, you're getting good odds, but it's hard to imagine your hand being good on the turn.I'd probably call the turn to see what BB has, but I'm a station in these spots.And reload preflop.

I'd 3-bet a lot preflop against a CO raise. Calling is fine too.I'm not sure what raising the flop does for you, except protect against flush draw. But I don't think it has much value. I'd call flop and bet turn when checked to. As played, you're getting good odds, but it's hard to imagine your hand being good on the turn.I'd probably call the turn to see what BB has, but I'm a station in these spots.And reload preflop.
I agrizzle.

I think calling the flop bet is best, but if I did raise and got 2 callers I would check behind on the turn and reevaluate the river.

1) if you're raising to protect against draws on the flop, you need to raise more. $10 would have been a PSB were it checked to you, now you're just giving everyone and their brother a reason to call.2) BBs line is usually the line a big hand takes. Checks flop, sees a bet and a raise, and he flat calls. 3) You said you were 'raising for information' on the flop. I dont know what information you were hoping to get, but 2 people called, if they have 2 different draws, one of them gets there on the turn.I would check behind on this turn a lot, but I hate money, so I dunno.