greatest poker e-book ever!

An excerpt: "The ten best hands in poker are the ten your opponents are least likely to put you on. You want a hand that will come as a total surprise, and which you can kneecap your opponents with when it hits. They're playing AA and think top set is good. If they're playing against typical players, it might well be. But on a board of A29J5 rainbow, that hand is total garbage against you IF you're the one holding one of the real top ten hands in hold'em: 4-3. If you're tricky, they might even cap it all the way down. You'll rake a monster pot, and inevitably put your opponent on massive tilt.The Real Top 10 Hands in Internet Hold'em are as follows, in order:..."You won't belive the list...lolhttp://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:G_zoL...lient=firefox-a

I love this quote.

Implied Tilt Odds Playing the real top ten hands in poker has an additional benefit – they carry highimplied odds of tilting your opponent, especially devotees of math-based systems suchas those advanced by Two Plus Two Publishing and most poker pros. You want todrive your opponents crazy. You may succeed in getting them to overplay hands suchas K-2 and A-9. They may bet into you when they just know you've flopped a wheel.Getting your opponents mad, angry and just plain pissed off is a key element of solidinternet poker play
:wink:

I can totally see some fish reading this (that is of course if fish can read) and thinking that this "system" is awesome and that it makes total sense.However, I was relieved to see at the end of the "ebook" some very small print which, when enlarged (i copied it and pasted into word perfect) reads as follows...."The contents of this ebook represent the opinions, more or less, of the author. No endorsement of any product or company is express or implied. By reading the content of this ebook the user is releasing the author for any responsibility whatsoever, and the user assumes all risk from the use of this information. This ebook may or may not be serious. Peace out."

Absolute BS in my opinion. I've read several books about winning at poker, and this has to be the absolute worst one I've seen. If sites were truly "rigged" as this stupid 6 or 7 pages of BS purports, we would hear about it I'm sure. At least you don't have to pay to read this crap.2012 8)

if this helped your game try billfillmaff.com great poker videosthis is my favorite quote.Our analysis of dozens of hands clearly proves that this type of action happensonline far more often than it should.Dozens, lolWhere did you find this and why does this exist? For pattern mapper ad? To throw off good player to buy lame software?