Ak With A Flush Draw And Action Coming Out Of Ears.

s SB with A :club: K :D UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button folds, Hero raises, BB calls, UTG calls, CO calls.Flop: 2 :D T :D 9 :D (8SB, 4 players)Hero bets, BB calls, UTG raises, CO calls, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, UTG calls, CO calls, Hero calls.Turn: T :) (12BB, 4 players)Hero checks, BB bets, UTG raises, CO folds, Hero calls, BB 3-bets, UTG caps, Hero calls, BB calls all-in $0.5.both villians are about 60/25/1.7 pretty insane.. how do you play it....

Not if these guys are maniacs.
touche, alright I guess this is more standard than I thought. Last night if felt like I was spewing, I bricked the river and one person had 66 and one had 99 I was drawing dead :club: WEEEEE
so the board pairing doesn't slow you down at all?
It did slow us down.We stopped betting/raising.
An Ace or a King makes it tougher.
Based on all that action, the Ace and King are unlikely to be good for us.They wouldn't even give us "top" pair since the board is paired.
I bricked the river and one person had 66
What was 66 doing in there??--CM
It did slow us down.We stopped betting/raising.Based on all that action, the Ace and King are unlikely to be good for us.They wouldn't even give us "top" pair since the board is paired.What was 66 doing in there??--CM
beats me, the other guy could easily have had QJ or something and me on diamonds... I dunno but that is why I am liking this game.