Villian has not been active for the last 3 orbits.Blinds = .02/.05Hero: $13.09villian: $23.84Cards dealt to hero: KTosVillian is in MP, Hero is in SBVillian limps for .05, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop - 4c5dKc, Pot = $.15Hero leads for $.15, BB folds, MP calls.Turn - 4c 5d Kc 2d, Pot = $.45Hero checks, MP bets $.35, Hero calls.River - 4c 5d Kc 2d Jc, Pot = $1.15Hero checks, MP bets $.60, Hero ????

Why?
You probably have the best hand, and you want to make a draw pay.If you check here, you will often have to call both streets vaguely hoping you're good. By leading you know that if raised you aren't going to be good and you can fold for a loss of one bet.
You probably have the best hand, and you want to make a draw pay.If you check here, you will often have to call both streets vaguely hoping you're good. By leading you know that if raised you aren't going to be good and you can fold for a loss of one bet.
So what about the river?

ResultsI had to retype the hand history because the converter fked up. I remember that I wasn't quite getting 3-to-1 as i said i did here, it was closer to 2-to-1. I ended up folding because I checked the turn because I didn't think I could get anymore value out of a weak pair. Villian as of this point had been overly tight, and would fold out anything less than 2nd pair to a double barrel. I folded and got shown A-3 for a turned wheel.

ResultsI had to retype the hand history because the converter fked up. I remember that I wasn't quite getting 3-to-1 as i said i did here, it was closer to 2-to-1. I ended up folding because I checked the turn because I didn't think I could get anymore value out of a weak pair. Villian as of this point had been overly tight, and would fold out anything less than 2nd pair to a double barrel. I folded and got shown A-3 for a turned wheel.
Bet the turn.