NLHE - $0.50/$1.00 blinds - sitting in SB with about $50, Villain is in CO with about $50 also. Table is 8 handed, this is my second hand, so no info on anyone. I've bene playing a ton of Omaha 8 lately, so don't have a lot of experience with NLHE right now.Folded to CO who limps in. I complete the blind with 3h 5h. BB checks.Flop is 2h 4s 5c.Hero bets pot. Villain calls.Turn is Kd. Hero checks. Villain checks.River is Js.Hero checks, Villain bets $1.00. Hero calls.Questions:1 - should I have lead out on the flop, or check-raised?2 - since I lead out on flop and got called, was my turn check okay, or fire another shell?3 - should I have lead out on river?4 - since I didn't bet the river, should I have folded, called the min-bet, or raised?

Leading the flop is good.Fire another shell on the turn. You can easily have the best hand, and if you don't then you have outs.I probably make a small blocking/value bet on the river.As played you have to call $1.

ISPITS, sometimes I fire a second bullet, I know you don't have one but this hand is easier with a read/previous table flow.As played call the river just because sometimes people are dumb. Why are you sitting with $50, is it a capped buyin?

NLHE - $0.50/$1.00 blinds - sitting in SB with about $50, Villain is in CO with about $50 also. Table is 8 handed, this is my second hand, so no info on anyone. I've bene playing a ton of Omaha 8 lately, so don't have a lot of experience with NLHE right now.Folded to CO who limps in. I complete the blind with 3h 5h. BB checks.Flop is 2h 4s 5c.Hero bets pot. Villain calls.Turn is Kd. Hero checks. Villain checks.River is Js.Hero checks, Villain bets $1.00. Hero calls.Questions:1 - should I have lead out on the flop, or check-raised?2 - since I lead out on flop and got called, was my turn check okay, or fire another shell?3 - should I have lead out on river?4 - since I didn't bet the river, should I have folded, called the min-bet, or raised?
1. I lead.2. I fire again.3. When the paint starts falling, I suppose I back off. 4. I suppose I call ... it's like 10:1 by now, right?
I guess nobody on the forum plays this game anymore...better stick to posting Omaha 8 hands I guess...
Thanksgiving.