intrested in starting real money at full tilt

I am going to deposite money to an internet site soon and right now i am interested in Full Tilt because of the 100% deposite bonous. What is the deal with that though do I need to play a certain amount of hands before i get the money? Also people where doing referal bonuses, what are they? If you have any suggestions on a better site I would appriciate it.Thanks, Ryan.

I don't know the particulars for Full Tilt, but you will have to play a certain amount of raked hands to get your bonus.There are all kinds of bonuses offered through many sites. Referral bonuses are when somenone refers you to a site, they get some bonus money and you get some bonus money.You can build your bankroll pretty significantly by choosing the right bonuses w/good clearing rates.Are you looking to build free money, or you just want to play at Full Tilt?

I can get you rakeback at FullTilt if you use bonus code "econ_tim" when you sign up. To get your deposit bonus, you have to play raked hands. For every point, you get 6 cents, and you can earn up to 3 points per hand. The bonus is released in $20 increments. Let me know if you have any more questions.

What is rake back? Do I get some of the rake back? And no it doesnt matter where I play i was looking for the site with the best bonuses. Thanks.

Rakeback programs give you a percentage of the rake you pay in every hand. FullTilt's affiliate program gives me 20% of the rake of players that I refer. I'll split that with you, so you would get 10% of your rake back. If you have bonuses, then these will be deducted from you rakeback.

The 100% deposit bonus on full tilt is great if your going to play 2/4 limit or higher. If you are going to play smaller limits, you are going to need to play quite a lot of hands to get your bonus. They allow up to $600 on the initial deposit bonus. That's huge if you plan on playing higher limits.I also liked the idea of the 100% deposit bonus. I transferred $400 from my poker stars account into firepay and then into full tilt. I play the nl cash games micro limits. It's taking forever to get any releases done. I think there are better players at full tilt than at pokerstars, so i play pokerstars for higher limits and for tourney's. I think this is due to the amount of players at pokerstars vs. full tilt. Just my opinion.I wish I had checked with the forum before my deposit with full tilt. I would have loved to do a rake back deal with econ_tim!good luck

And no it doesnt matter where I play i was looking for the site with the best bonuses. Thanks.
For most of the current bonuses you can check www.bonusw****s.comI found that the best bonuses are on www.pokersourceonline.com . PSO offers a 'free gift' on top of the bonus. One of the free gifts is 6000 PSO points. You can get a $50 American Express for 5000 pts, then just add that $50 to your BR. You get the free gift for every site you sign on through PSO. (Right now there's even a free upgrade from 6K to 9Kpts for certain sites.) I can tell you more about which sites (out of the ones I've done) have the better bonuses if you want to sign up through PSO. If you do want to do PSO, I would request that you put ' Poboy ' in the referred by box so I can get free stuff too.Regardless of how you sign up, my experience is that Party Poker and skins pay out relatively quickly. I signed on Empire Poker (a Party Poker skin) before PSO, and the bonus was 20% after 200 raked hands. I did that in about 4-5 hrs, so not too hard. Note: you will have to sign up for Party skins on separate computers. You can play on the same one, but you have to sign up on different ones.I signed up on Absolute Poker through PSO. It releases $10 of bonus for every 100 raked hands, and it also isn't that hard to clear (of course it can take longer depending on how much you deposit). They release like that no matter where you got the bonus.I signed up on Pokerroom, and have found it somewhat difficult to clear. You get 1 pt for every hand raked $1 or more, .5 pts for every 50c of rake. You have to earn 100pts for every $10 of bonus, but you don't get any of it until you're done. Also, they don't rake much, which is normally good, but in this case makes it hard to clear bonuses. The higher the stakes you play the easier it is.I haven't started my Noble Poker bonus yet, but it seems like Absolute's, only it's 100% instead of 50% bonus. Same deal about earning pts (crowns for them) and gets released in $10 increments. You have to earn 500 crowns for $10 though. Again, higher the stakes, the faster you earn crowns.
What is the website www.bonusw****s.com? It isnt working. Thanks for all the help.
It doesn't work because it is censored. Substitute 'hore' for ****
Just did this :-)
Thank you. Before you sign up for a promo, check the Promotions Forum for the upgrade bonus code.