Early Tournament Life Decision

No reads really. I know UTG is a real donk but that's irrelevant. Just moved to this table. Less than 10 min into a 6 handed NLHE tournament. Big Blind t20. UTG (t1470)MP (t1680)Hero (t1410)Button (t5310)SB (t980)BB (t1130)Preflop: Hero is CO with Adiamond.gif, Kspade.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to t60, Button calls t60, 1 fold, BB calls t40.Flop: (t190) 8diamond.gif, 2heart.gif, Kdiamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets t140, Button calls t140, BB folds.Turn: (t470) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets t320, Button calls t320.River: (t1110) 6diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets t920, Hero?Yes I know I have a ton invested. You ever fold here? Its only a $11 buy so I don't really care if I lose my investment. But I really don't wanna go out early. How often does he show a flush here? More than 1/3 of the time?

What hands would he play this way that you beat on the river? Possibly A8, maybe something like AJ, but that's realistically about it. Everything else he plays this way has you nailed (set, flush). And I think the possibility of something like A8 or AJ is remote.

If he has a set, doesn't raise the flop and/or the turn to protect his hand with the flush draw out there? What flush could he have? Did he call QJdd on the button to a raise or another suited connector? We have the A, K is on board. You don't think he shows up with AQ, AJ, A8 or even AK here?It's a pretty sick spot. Do we bet bigger on the turn to help protect our hand with the 4 to a flush out there?

If he has a set, doesn't raise the flop and/or the turn to protect his hand with the flush draw out there?
Maybe that's what he should have done but people love to trap with sets.
What flush could he have? Did he call QJdd on the button to a raise or another suited connector? We have the A, K is on board.
QJdd and JTdd are within his range since the blinds are low and your PF raise was relatively small (and his stack is big), but you're probably right that his flush holdings don't get worse than that.
You don't think he shows up with AQ, AJ, A8 or even AK here?
AQ/AJ are possible but unlikely, IMO. A8 is possible. AK a bit less likely with no PF reraise and two of each already in play.I don't know, it's distinctly possible that you have him beat and he's using his stack to bully you on the river by forcing you to a decision for all your chips after showing weakness by checking. He could totally be repping the flush here with something like AQ/AJ.

Hero has the Ad, which makes bad calls to a flush draw a little less likely, so I think sets make up most of the hands we lose to. What Ace calls that big a bet on the flop other than AA?I probably would have bet less on the turn. We are probably WA/WB after he calls the large flop bet. Then lead the river 1/2 pot to avoid a possible bluff. \