dn travel

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

so i am probably the only one who wondered about this but ...we all know how much dn gets around to appearances/confrences/tournaments/misc differant trips ...so i am wondering what the total bill would come to from the airline each year ... damn it must be as high as the plane ...anyway ... don't smoke herb ... then try to come up with a witty post ...matt :club:

It's official, every possible topic has now been posted.
Not yet.How big do you think his Johnson is? He is a little guy so I don't think he is packing any serious heat. Do you think he shaves down there? I don't think he does.How many wipes does it take him to get fully clean and does he use baby wipes or regular toilet paper?Does his semen taste funny b/c he is a vegetarian?
anyway ... don't smoke herb ... then try to come up with a witty post ...matt :club:
:roll: :evil: :x :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :? :wall: :silenced: :shifty: :doh: :naughty:
Not yet.How big do you think his Johnson is? He is a little guy so I don't think he is packing any serious heat. Do you think he shaves down there? I don't think he does.How many wipes does it take him to get fully clean and does he use baby wipes or regular toilet paper?Does his semen taste funny b/c he is a vegetarian?
u forgot somedoes he brush up and down or sidewaysdoes he put his pants on one leg at a timethat last one of your is kinda sick though!!
He's a busy man, i figure one good wipe and he moves on one way or the other.