Poker Regionals On My End

To all those that want to know :DI'm playing the best poker in my best opinion.. Two weeks ago, on a friday, I won a poker Certificate in which qualifies me to hit regionals which comes on again in July.. The Times are turning a bit better on my end as well.. Although i made it to the final table about 5-6 times, I think i made every effort to restratigize how people know how i play.. I'm gonna give 110% here.. Last quarter, a Karaoke DJ became Tournament champ representing the bar that I play one of.. I think thats good work there.. That night, I'm an underdog in my opinion because 250+ people have tons other certificates and may pay for their lunches before going in and gaining extra chips, but I'm gonna go in there and persevere.. Thats how i was taught, and Thats a lot of how i play..On the flip side of this coin,To the powers of the FCP, The league i represent although not affiliated with FCP in any way, did offer a freeroll to monthly winners, in which i did become based on rumors.. Realisticly, I tried downloading their program, and It doesnt seem to work on my computer; however, I did get FCP working with your help.. I'm open to any negotiations necessary, and I still ask for something.. I'll let everyone know How i stand in July once i get the ball rolling again.. Thanks for your time, and I will do my best to attempt to go to next year's WSOP.. BY GOD!!TY..

Ummm...WHAT????????