Yeah and Barak Obama and Clay Aiken often post at this forum. It's hard to imagine that they have time for such things but I guess everyone needs their recreation. Afterall you can't just put any old name in for you screen name. These things are carefully screened you know.

Yeah and Barak Obama and Clay Aiken often post at this forum. It's hard to imagine that they have time for such things but I guess everyone needs their recreation. Afterall you can't just put any old name in for you screen name. These things are carefully screened you know.
Turns out your paragraph dripping with sarcasm was actually right :PIt is him, they must screen it well :club:

It is him.And please limit the flaming with stupid threads.OP wonders something about poker and he asks it in the right forum. There is nothing to flame here.Nowadays people are scared to open new threads and ask/talk about poker because of these non sense , not funny flaming attempts.

It is him.And please limit the flaming with stupid threads.OP wonders something about poker and he asks it in the right forum. There is nothing to flame here.Nowadays people are scared to open new threads and ask/talk about poker because of these non sense , not funny flaming attempts.
The problem is that everyone thinks they are funny, when in reality it's closer to 5% of the forum members who are actually funny. And the funniness of the flame isn't important anyway. Jumping in just to jump in and be a jackass isn't really necessary (see the "Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner" thread pinned at the top).I would imagine Full Tilt actually has some sort of screening for "pro names." Someone should do an experiment and sign up as "DanielNegreanu" and see what happens.