Low Pp Facing Big Raise And Big Draw

Hand #1 is a call, but only slightly profitable.
I figured it was pretty close but I erred on the side of folding. Have you got any numbers to back it up, or are just guesstimating (like me)?
No you're not the only one. I don't mind the raise myself, but its not the preflop action that is the problem. Its the postflop action. Passive players are generally easy to outplay because they will usually tell you when you are beat. This passive player was screaming that he had the best hand, the hero just wasn't listening.
I know, i know...i misplayed that hand. That's why I posted it. The line where i call the c/r and then reevaluate on the turn would have been the best option...
I figured it was pretty close but I erred on the side of folding. Have you got any numbers to back it up, or are just guesstimating (like me)?
Basically guessing. It's just shy of 10% of our stack. I think if we get it all in three ways we're getting beat by a bigger set, so I don't put that much consideration to the third player.
Basically guessing. It's just shy of 10% of our stack. I think if we get it all in three ways we're getting beat by a bigger set, so I don't put that much consideration to the third player.
equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	78.192%	  78.03% 	00.16% 		 564776204 	  1188437.67   { 3c3d }Hand 1: 	10.583%	  10.23% 	00.35% 		  74044177 	  2555563.17   { TT+, AQs+, AQo+ }Hand 2: 	11.226%	  10.87% 	00.35% 		  78697765 	  2555563.17   { 77+, ATs+, KJs+, AQo+ }

If we flop a set we don't win all the time, and if we get a 3 way allin we will probably be a coinflip at best.