This is from a heads up hand earlier tonight, able to get some hu practice before table filled up. Villain almost never raises his button. Should i have rr pre given conditons? How do you play turn?BodogPot Limit Omaha FULL Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.25[2] playersStack sizes:sb-25.15 buttonbb-23.80 heroPre-flop: hero dealt 5c 5s kh kc Pot 1.50Villain raise .65, hero callFlop: Ac Qd KDhero checks, villain bets .25, hero raises 2.25, villain raises to 8.00, hero calls, Pot 18.00Turn: Ac Qd KD 2chero checks, villain allin 16.15, hero?Thanx again.

I would reraise preflop every time, but that's just me.Flop is good IMO.I think that heads up you need to call the turn with NFD and middle set. Then get really annoyed when villain shows up with AxAxJcTc.

This is from a heads up hand earlier tonight, able to get some hu practice before table filled up. Villain almost never raises his button. Should i have rr pre given conditons? How do you play turn?BodogPot Limit Omaha FULL Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.25[2] playersStack sizes:sb-25.15bb-23.80Pre-flop: hero dealt 5c 5s kh kc Pot 1.50Villain raise .65, hero callFlop: Ac Qd KDvillain bets .25, hero raises 2.25, villain raises to 8.00, hero calls, Pot 18.00Turn: Ac Qd KD 2cvillain allin 16.15, hero?Thanx again.
Same with simo I raise PF and bet the nut flush draw with second set. Also if you are looking for heads up practice just play a heads-up SnG. I don't play Bodog so I don't know if they have them, but both Full Tilt and Poker Stars have them...and they are pretty easy to get going. Once you sign up for one you will usually have an opponent in less than a minute.
I would reraise preflop every time, but that's just me.
it would depend on the flow of the match thus far. i tend to just smooth call here preflop unless i have a reason to otherwise (not the other way around).
Flop is good IMO.I think that heads up you need to call the turn with NFD and middle set. Then get really annoyed when villain shows up with AxAxJcTc.
i think i agree w/ this. this hand would be so villain and match flow dependent, but i think in a vacuum this is probably correct for these limits.also, who has the button? does hero c/r flop? is hero button and BB?
it would depend on the flow of the match thus far. i tend to just smooth call here preflop unless i have a reason to otherwise (not the other way around).
Given that we have position postflop I don't have a problem building a bigger pot here. I would be reraising all straightening hands and a lot of other holdings in a heads up game.
also, who has the button? does hero c/r flop? is hero button and BB?
I think Bodog doesn't adjust for heads up. It seems to be just like SB vs BB in a normal game.

oops sorry forgot to put that in the hh last night. Cant copy and paste bodog hh's so i have a generic template that i plug info into from hands and I was in a big hurry last night. I edited original post. On bodog they call the button "set dealer". Villain was button and I was bb and i check raised him on the flop. That was one of the reasons i felt uncomfortable rr preflop. He raised his button maybe 25% of the time and that might be generous. aadams_22, they do have plo heads up sng's but they rearely ever get filled Usually there is someone who comes into the cash games to get someone to sign up. I've played 1000's of nl he heads up there. I actually prefer heads up or shorthanded, i hate having to play so tight at full ring plo but I guess it's worth it a large # of players there are absolutely dreadfull. I don't know about full tilt but i checked the 25 and 50 buyin plo games at stars and the average pots paled in comparison to what they get to at bodog.