$22 Nl Holdem Tourny On Stars

Blinds: t100/t200Pre-flop: (9 players) Dabs45 is Button with 9♠ 9♣ 2 folds, MP1 calls t200 (pot was t300), MP2 raises all-in t2455, 2 folds, Dabs45 calls t2455 (pot was t2955), 3 folds.mp2 has recently lost about 2/3 of his stack within the last 5 hands.i was about avg chip size and called for half my stack mp2 turned over A 10was this a bad call?

i think laying this down will encourage him and possibly allow for a better spot to arise for you to get his chips. its not a bad call simply because u read him as tilting. However, it is still a very large amount of your stack to be risking. u have a lot of chips and 99 could be a coin as it was here or killed just as easily. I think i would have layed this down and waited for a better spot to pick him off, loosing this will bring your stack to a much different level, its just not a risk you need to take here.

Probably racing here a majority of the time, or dominated. OK, he could have 88<... I'd let it go and wait for better spots. If he's maniac pushing like that, it's likely he'll eventually run into a monster hand or double up and start playing straight.P.s. don't include results.