I posted this in HE section of the board, and I'm hestitant to make a re-post, but allin suggested that I might get more of a response here...I don't use one of the big poker sites, so I can't track my stats with an outside program. However, Bodog provides me with some basic stats, but I don't have much of a reference point...pro stats...good player stats. So I was wondering if I could get some input. These are after around 90,000 hands of mostly NLHE, so I think it's a fair sample...Games Won: 11%Flops Seen: 36%Win % if Flop Seen: 27%Showdowns Won: 62%I usually play full ring games, but I throw in some SNGs and MTTs on occasion.

Games Won: 11%Flops Seen: 36%Win % if Flop Seen: 27%Showdowns Won: 62%
Allright Games Won % - Not sure what that is, if you could give us a bit more info on that one.Flops Seen: 36% Okay... Cut that in half. You are seeing way too many flops WAY too many flops... If you're playing Limit we have a good excel sheet that would help you out, if not google for "starting no-limit hands" or something like that.Thats a start, half your game is your leak pre-flop so far :club: Keep us posted.

I believe that games won is the percentage of hands that I've won while sitting at a table. Since most of these are 9-handed, 11% makes sense from a statistical standpoint.And, I've been bringing my flops seen down quite a bit. I think I was at 49% when I was at 20,000-30,000 hands...and has dropped steadily from there. I'm hesitant to reset my stats, but I'm thinking that it might be helpful in order to see how much my style is changing.

I pretty much play any pair from any position for cheap (one or two BB). I only play the really low ones from early position if there's not much pre-flop raising.Somewhat depending on the game...I also play suited connectors from late position for cheap if there are other callers, but I usually limit myself to 78s or better.Lately, I've gotten better at folding QJos, KJos, KTos, and QTos from early position. The only really marginal hands that I think I play regularly from late position with limpers are K9s and K8s.As for Ax (lower than 10), I try to see a cheap flop if it's suited, but I'm usually quite quick to throw it away if it's not.

Lately, I've gotten better at folding QJos, KJos, KTos, and QTos from early position.  
This is a good step. In a full ring game, those hands you mentioned are real trouble hands. My guess is, of all the money you've lost, most has come from those hands. Cut most of them out. With your flop% at 36, I'm guessing you're still playing a good amount of those hands. Really, you shouldn't.PP, High Card OS hands, Axs and suited connectors are fine (though you really have to be able to let go when the flop doesn't hit you in a big way with PP, Axs, and suited connectors). Cut out the trouble hands.

It's not that I'm not winning. I'm up quite a bit since I started playing online in the fall. I was mostly looking for comparison. Would the fact that I play a decent number of tournys be affecting my flop percentage a lot?I really do appreciate the input though. I think I may reset my stats at 100,000 hands and see what happens.

It's not that I'm not winning. I'm up quite a bit since I started playing online in the fall. I was mostly looking for comparison. Would the fact that I play a decent number of tournys be affecting my flop percentage a lot?I really do appreciate the input though. I think I may reset my stats at 100,000 hands and see what happens.
Oh, didn't mean to imply that you were losing. I'm just saying, of the money you do lose (as in, you're obviously not winning every hand), a lot of it comes from those trouble hands I'm sure.As far as tourneys go, does your site group tourney hands and ring game hands together? Do you play sng's or mtt's?

The stats provided are less useful than you think. You just can't lump all stats together. Limit and no limit must to separated. SnGs shouldn't be included. Do any of the vendors provide stats by position? With no preflop raise one would see 100% of the big blinds. There needs to stats for EP and MP. Although EP and MP are both lousy positions. 10-handed games are different from 6-handed games. On 6-max limit games I see about 45% of the flops. On 10-handed limit games I see less 25%. From the first 5 positions less than 10% of the flops are seen.

Unfortunately, it does lump all of the statistics together. However, I've played very little limit hold em. (Probably around 1,000-2,000 of those hands.) I also don't play shorthanded very often.If I had to guess my breakdown of the 90,000...45,000 NLHE ring (7-9 players)21,000 NLHE MTT12,000 LO8B10,000 NLHE SNG2,000 LHE ring (6-9 players)I guess this is a drawback to the site that I play on...it doesn't separate the statistics and no outside statistics programs support it.