ppt main event - end of day one

Here are the tables goin in to Day Two. Daniel was eliminated towards the end of the day. Chip stacks have not been revealed yet. Lots of huge names still in this one. (For kicks, I put my favorites to win this one in bold)Steve ZolotowScott FischmanGary BushFreddy BonyadiDan HeimillerAlan GoehringDoyle BrunsonJim MeehanBarry Shulman (heard he has a nice chip lead going in to day 2)David OppenheimPaul PhillipsSurinder SunarPrahlad FriedmanDon O'DeaChip Reese John EspositoLyle BermanKen GoldsteinAn TranKristy GazesEli ElezraPat CallahanJeff ShulmanJohn MyungCharlie ShotenErick LindgrenAlan SchoenfeldSteve BrecherDavood MehrmandMike Sexton Joe BeeversBill GazesChris TsiprailidisBilly BaxterDavid UlliottTodd BrunsonFreddy DeebMaria SternVinny VinhPeter CostaMel JudahJoe AwadaMax SternDavid PlastikJay HeimowitzKenna JamesDavid ChiuBarry GreensteinChris BjorinThor HansenPhi NguyenBarny BoatmanRoss BoatmanMarcel LuskeAl Korson

Joe Beevers-the least known of the Hendon MobWould be an interesting winner, I'll pick him to win solely on that fact :club: