Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays

Happy May Day ComradesTonight is Pot Limit Omaha for the Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays with the ususal 2500 random FCP Points and bonus money for the top 3.Good Luck, Have Fun and Workers of the World Unite.

Happy May Day ComradesTonight is Pot Limit Omaha for the Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdasys with the ususal 2500 random FCP Points and bonus money for the top 3.Good Luck, Have Fun and Workers of the World Unite.
Completely forgot about may day. Along the theme of May Day I think all of FCP is hoping you come out on your feet if all the rumours of the FCP demise are true
Completely forgot about may day. Along the theme of May Day I think all of FCP is hoping you come out on your feet if all the rumours of the FCP demise are true
Are they shutting the site down?

FCP was temporarily shut down when ON Game bailed on its US players. The FCP room is now on the Digital Gaming Network and it pwns more than ever!See last weekend 100k guarantee with a 45K overlay.

FCP was temporarily shut down when ON Game bailed on its US players. The FCP room is now on the Digital Gaming Network and it pwns more than ever!See last weekend 100k guarantee with a 45K overlay.
That's good for the player short term, but if it keeps up they'll go busto... Or stop guarnantees and turn into a ghost town...

Quick someone tell me how to play PLO-8

Great. First hand I play I make the 2nd nut low and check call a small bet. I do have the winning low, but the pot gets shipped in whole to someone else. Guess I found out the hard way that the tourney lobby has incorrect information. I don't play much plo. I play o8. I really want to like the FCP poker room, but this is just silly.

Great. First hand I play I make the 2nd nut low and check call a small bet. I do have the winning low, but the pot gets shipped in whole to someone else. Guess I found out the hard way that the tourney lobby has incorrect information. I don't play much plo. I play o8. I really want to like the FCP poker room, but this is just silly.
What's so confusing about this?untitleddj8.jpgIs it the "8" or the hold'em? sucks DD but it looks like you chipped up nicely.
It says Pot Limit O8
Have you noticed that it's Omaha Hold'em yet? That means you can use more than 3 cards from the board but no more than two from your hole cards. ie: 4 flush on board, you can just use your ace
What's so confusing about this?
LOOOOOOLAt the top it says Pot limit omaha 8In the tourney lobby it says omaha, holdem, pot limit