Kq Suited In Sb, Getting Shortstacked, Facing Button Raise

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t1085)Button (t2982)Hero (t790)BB (t937)UTG (t3700)UTG+1 (t2580)MP1 (t1920)MP2 (t1215)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Qclub.gif. 5 folds, Button raises to t200,Hero...?I know a lot of you like to hate on my tournament game and are probably figuring that I've donked off all of my chips thus far, but I got my aces cracked by 10 7. I know BBFIDTS, sue me.

button is on a pretty wide range here, and I dont mind taking down his 200 plus the blinds, or rolling the dice to double up and get back in this thing. I dont want to play it OOP. so push.

If I shove on the flop, it would be for 540 into a pot of 450... that's not enough fold equity if he wiffs? He'd be getting less than 2 to 1.
Its not just that he wiffs, you wiff also, otherwise youd prefer to have gotten him to call the preflop push or to play on for more chips and not stop and go. You both miss about half the time and you both hit about 10% of the time. What does he have the other 40% of the time? Two overs to the flop probably call even short on odds, any str8 or flush draw certainly has the $EV to all. If his preflop raise was total air he would have folded to a pre-flop push so the stop and go doesnt pick up any fold equity. Small and mid pairs that get scared by overs are the main situation where youre going to pick up fold equity, and you werent much of a dog to them to start with.I really only like stop and gos with pairs. When youre holding two big cards Id rather get the money in preflop and not give him the chance to get away.