Your Worst Bubble Experience...

First 200+16 I ever played....finished 2 spots out of the moneyFull Tilt Poker Game #1510185457: $250,000 Guarantee (10521166), Table 52 - 250/500 Ante 50 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:45:06 ET - 2006/12/31Seat 1: rgwn01 (19,659)Seat 2: SilentNDeadly3 (11,137)Seat 3: live4music1 (15,106)Seat 4: PMJackson21 (16,293)Seat 5: Diggzy Brown (16,072)Seat 6: sliprock (4,220)Seat 7: potato chip (30,462)Seat 8: DaBolt (10,505)Seat 9: wonderwoman1 (15,400)rgwn01 antes 50SilentNDeadly3 antes 50live4music1 antes 50PMJackson21 antes 50Diggzy Brown antes 50sliprock antes 50potato chip antes 50DaBolt antes 50wonderwoman1 antes 50rgwn01 posts the small blind of 250SilentNDeadly3 posts the big blind of 500The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SilentNDeadly3 [As Ac]live4music1 foldsPMJackson21 foldsDiggzy Brown foldssliprock foldspotato chip foldsDaBolt foldswonderwoman1 foldsrgwn01 raises to 1,000SilentNDeadly3 raises to 2,500rgwn01 raises to 19,609, and is all inSilentNDeadly3 calls 8,587, and is all inpotato chip: a 9 offrgwn01 shows [Ah 3s]SilentNDeadly3 shows [As Ac]Uncalled bet of 8,522 returned to rgwn01*** FLOP *** [9d Qd 2c]*** TURN *** [9d Qd 2c] [5d]*** RIVER *** [9d Qd 2c 5d] [4d]rgwn01 shows a straight, Five highSilentNDeadly3 shows a pair of Acesrgwn01 wins the pot (22,624) with a straight, Five highSilentNDeadly3 stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 22,624 | Rake 0Board: [9d Qd 2c 5d 4d]Seat 1: rgwn01 (small blind) showed [Ah 3s] and won (22,624) with a straight, Five highSeat 2: SilentNDeadly3 (big blind) showed [As Ac] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 3: live4music1 folded before the FlopSeat 4: PMJackson21 folded before the FlopSeat 5: Diggzy Brown folded before the FlopSeat 6: sliprock folded before the FlopSeat 7: potato chip folded before the FlopSeat 8: DaBolt folded before the FlopSeat 9: wonderwoman1 (button) folded before the Flop

When playing on Full Tilt and when you take a horrible beat, does anyone else wish to kill that person who told you Full Tilt's dealing system is a RNG. Because then the "well if I had waited another second to call maybe the beat wouldn't have happened" etc. goes off in your head. Maybe I'm the only one.

Made it to the final two tables in the local VFW tournament I play in every month ($45 buyin, roughly 230-250 participants every month) with a healthy chipstack and the mentality that if I played smartly I could easily make the final table where to real payouts happen (on this occasion, the bubble was set at 16th place paying out double the buyin). I was fold-fold-folding (mainly because I was getting crap cards making my gameplan that much easier to stick to) when I looked down at KQoff, middle position, in an unopened pot. I got the brilliant idea that I should use my 50k chipstack to steal the 15k worth of blinds in the pot (blinds were 5k/10k obv), so I raised to 25k effectively committing myself to any sillyness that could possibly follow. It almost worked. Fold, fold, foldfoldfold...raise all in from the BB. Obviously I used Phil Laak's Law of Pot Odds Are Always Right to assist me in making a call even when I knew I was completely crushed, and my opponent flipped over his pocket aces. I flopped a Q but bricked the turn and river and I was out in 17th place. Needless to say, a poor defenseless soda can managed to find itself sailing across the parking lot on my way to the truck. My irritation level had nothing to do with the money at stake (only about $80, even though I was out of work at the time and could have used the cash) and everything to do with the fact that I could have easily folded the hand preflop and waited out the short stacks (of which there were many) to guarantee myself a better payday at the final table. Oh, the aces guy? He won the tournament and the $1600 first prize. You're welcome dude, you're welcome.

Made it to the final two tables in the local VFW tournament I play in every month ($45 buyin, roughly 230-250 participants every month) with a healthy chipstack and the mentality that if I played smartly I could easily make the final table where to real payouts happen (on this occasion, the bubble was set at 16th place paying out double the buyin). I was fold-fold-folding (mainly because I was getting crap cards making my gameplan that much easier to stick to) when I looked down at KQoff, middle position, in an unopened pot. I got the brilliant idea that I should use my 50k chipstack to steal the 15k worth of blinds in the pot (blinds were 5k/10k obv), so I raised to 25k effectively committing myself to any sillyness that could possibly follow. It almost worked. Fold, fold, foldfoldfold...raise all in from the BB. Obviously I used Phil Laak's Law of Pot Odds Are Always Right to assist me in making a call even when I knew I was completely crushed, and my opponent flipped over his pocket aces. I flopped a Q but bricked the turn and river and I was out in 17th place. Needless to say, a poor defenseless soda can managed to find itself sailing across the parking lot on my way to the truck. My irritation level had nothing to do with the money at stake (only about $80, even though I was out of work at the time and could have used the cash) and everything to do with the fact that I could have easily folded the hand preflop and waited out the short stacks (of which there were many) to guarantee myself a better payday at the final table. Oh, the aces guy? He won the tournament and the $1600 first prize. You're welcome dude, you're welcome.
Thanks