How Agg. Is To Agg. For Turbos?

So I recently decided to try out low limit turbo's since I haven't been doing to well and find I absolutly love them. I've only playied a hand full but I think my strategy is pretty solid. I can see it resembles other players on this site from what I see but I want to make sure I don't get to aggressive in the later stages.PokerStars (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Seat 1: Hero (5955 in chips) Seat 2: (2535 in chips) Seat 6: (150 in chips) is sitting outSeat 7: (4600 in chips) Seat 8: Villian(1760 in chips) Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2diamond.gif, 2spade.gif. Hero posts a blind of 25. MP posts a blind of 25. Button posts a blind of 25. SB posts a blind of 25. Hero (poster) raises to 600, MP (poster) calls 600, 3 folds.Flop: 2heart.gif, 7club.gif, 2club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets 1910 (All-In), Hero calls.Turn: 4diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: Aspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: Results in white below: Hero has 2d 2s (four of a kind, twos). MP has Jc Ah (two pair, aces and twos). Outcome: Hero wins . I'm looking to just take the blinds with this play but if a short stack goes all in I'm ready to risk a double up and hope they just have two overs. Too aggressive or standard for tubro's?

Well I guess no one can answer my first question no big deal. But for future reference if anyone play's these on Stars could you tell me what limits do you still see players like this?PokerStars (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kspade.gif, Kheart.gif. SB posts a blind of 25. Hero raises 200, 2 folds, MP2 calls 200, 2 folds, Button calls 200, 2 folds.Flop: Jspade.gif, 9spade.gif, 4diamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets 300, MP2 folds, Button calls 300.Turn: 3spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets 950 (All-In), Button calls.River: Theart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: Results below: Hero has Ks Kh (one pair, kings). Button has Jd 3d (two pair, jacks and threes). Is it just the 3.40 or is it regular in the 6 or even 15's?

So I recently decided to try out low limit turbo's since I haven't been doing to well and find I absolutly love them. I've only playied a hand full but I think my strategy is pretty solid. I can see it resembles other players on this site from what I see but I want to make sure I don't get to aggressive in the later stages.PokerStars (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Seat 1: Hero (5955 in chips) Seat 2: (2535 in chips) Seat 6: (150 in chips) is sitting outSeat 7: (4600 in chips) Seat 8: Villian(1760 in chips) Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2diamond.gif, 2spade.gif. Hero posts a blind of 25. MP posts a blind of 25. Button posts a blind of 25. SB posts a blind of 25. Hero (poster) raises to 600, MP (poster) calls 600, 3 folds.Flop: 2heart.gif, 7club.gif, 2club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets 1910 (All-In), Hero calls.Turn: 4diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: Aspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: Results in white below: Hero has 2d 2s (four of a kind, twos). MP has Jc Ah (two pair, aces and twos). Outcome: Hero wins . I'm looking to just take the blinds with this play but if a short stack goes all in I'm ready to risk a double up and hope they just have two overs. Too aggressive or standard for tubro's?
I didn't answer this question because it confused me how three players including the button all posted the same blind of 25, then you raised 24x the big blind. Clear that up for me, then I'll comment your preflop play.As for the second one, don't worry about that, you want players like that in your games. Occasionally they get lucky on you, and those are the times you remember more, but overall they are the reason we can be successful at these stakes.
I didn't answer this question because it confused me how three players including the button all posted the same blind of 25, then you raised 24x the big blind. Clear that up for me, then I'll comment your preflop play.
It's 100/200/25.
I didn't answer this question because it confused me how three players including the button all posted the same blind of 25, then you raised 24x the big blind. Clear that up for me, then I'll comment your preflop play.As for the second one, don't worry about that, you want players like that in your games. Occasionally they get lucky on you, and those are the times you remember more, but overall they are the reason we can be successful at these stakes.
I want players like that im my game ofcourse. I'm asking will I find plenty of them in the 6 and 15 buck turbo's on PStars?
I think he's hiding from when I made from of him in the JJ thread.
Lol I think you should just fold KK pre. (sw)The first one is fine, I'm raising that all day five handed (essentially four handed b/c of the sitter) especially as chip leader, and calling a shove from anyone except maybe seat 7, since he's the only one that can hurt you.

Both hands are pretty standard. Although when i have a chip lead i tend to not raise small pairs say 22-66 just because they play s bad after the flop and if you had been playing LAggish before the hand it will be hard to get any respect when a face card drops. Especially at lower levels where a lot of players don't take into account that they shouldn't be calling your raise without big hands this late with opponents who have smaller stacks since stack protection is so important.