$91 To $1160 In 10 Hands

Officially rethinking about my whole "I should stay away from ring games" theory since I seem to be better at SNGs and MTTs.... Truely awesome sir.
Did you really have to quote the OP, really?Congrats OP... you run goot.
Yeah sorry, thought of that after I posted...
You could go back and edit it out....Nice work OP, congrats!Mark
Well I don't drink, but 3 - 7 sounds good. Especially 7. You know, having a Fiance who doesn't mind your poker playing, that's hitting the jackpot, really. My Fiance doesn't play really but she's cool with me playing, so that rocks in my mind. But yeah, the whole letting her know you won alot of money, that is always good. It took me around 6 hours to win an MTT, but showing her that I could win that money at poker, I assume that helped her not mind it so much as well lol.
I dont drink either really. I am always the DD. I was wacky on other stuff.My fiance and I worked out an arrangement. She likes to get in bed pretty early as she has to get up much earlier than I do in the mornings. So she goes to bed around 9 or so and then I can play all the poker I want until I am tired. Every now and then she whines at me when I come into bed really late (like 330am) but for the most part it is cool.the turning point was when I used poker money to buy her engagement ring. She has been pretty cool with poker ever since. It is a nice ring.
I dont drink either really. I am always the DD. I was wacky on other stuff.My fiance and I worked out an arrangement. She likes to get in bed pretty early as she has to get up much earlier than I do in the mornings. So she goes to bed around 9 or so and then I can play all the poker I want until I am tired. Every now and then she whines at me when I come into bed really late (like 330am) but for the most part it is cool.the turning point was when I used poker money to buy her engagement ring. She has been pretty cool with poker ever since. It is a nice ring.
That is cool. Yeah, my Fiance got a little worried when I lost $50 in a day or so after putting it on and then talked about wanting to put more on and trying to win it back, she got worried I might be getting a problem, but I explained to her it was mainly because I wanted to play more, not neccesarly the gambaling part. That was in Feb. 06, ever since June 06 though my game has changed and gotten better rapidly and I'm not winning loads of money, but since I'm finally showing her this could be worth while and she knows I just love the game, she's cool with it. Honestly, the best is when she watches me. My biggest win was a 1252 person $5 MTT for $1332. She was there for the final 5 and to see her happyness for me because it was such a big step for me, made it all worth it.
  • 3 months later...

LOL vn vn.

No biggie..been there...done it...usually in a sloppy drunken state...where I am boning everybody up and down with like K336...double suited. Then my Fav....A256......flop a monster...collect.or calling reraises pre flop with 6632 (after you pop it of course)...flop a 6...and have the idiot with AAKK give you $400...fun stuff.