Higher Limit Sit N Go's

on stars, i've noticed that in the higher limit sit'n'go's (100+), the turbos seem to be alot more popular, same with full tilt.we all know a longer, slower structure allows for skill to play a bigger roll, and at the higher limits i assumed most players have a good amount of skill (well maybe not all, but a good chunk)...so my question is why are the turbos so popular in the higher limit single table tourneys?the only possible reason i can think of is so one table doesnt last and hour and a half or 2 hours, but with multi tabling, does hourly rate really matter in STT's?thoughts?

It takes forever for the non turbos to sign up. They do have more skill and that's why I like them more but it's just so much faster to play the turbos bcuz that's where the fish seem to be swimming. There's lots more donkey in turbos than in non-turbos in the 100, 200 dollar levels.

most of the pros edge in SNGs is their familiarity with the ICM and SNGPT in general. the quicker this model comes into play the better it is for them. more profit by hour sort of thing.at least that's what i think but i passed out on the floor last night so WTF do i know.

most of the pros edge in SNGs is their familiarity with the ICM and SNGPT in general. the quicker this model comes into play the better it is for them. more profit by hour sort of thing.at least that's what i think but i passed out on the floor last night so WTF do i know.
If a good player plays 500 tubo sit and go's and 500 non-turbo sit and go's, he will have a higher ROI in the non-turbo. Unless the quickness of the turbo's outweighs the loss of $ per sit and go, non-turbos are more profitable.
If a good player plays 500 tubo sit and go's and 500 non-turbo sit and go's, he will have a higher ROI in the non-turbo. Unless the quickness of the turbo's outweighs the loss of $ per sit and go, non-turbos are more profitable.
but a way higher hourly profit right?