q about the waitress

I don't understand the following excerpt:"She followed that up with, "Why did you leave an extra $100 in there?" she asked jokingly. Who knew she had psychic powers! The bill was about $141 and since I didn't have any change I gave her $300.When she opened the bill to see what was in there she said she almost cried. "So she knew you left $300 for the $141 bill. Then she opened the bill and she almost cried? Did you leave something else in the bill that we're not aware of, or was she not aware that there was a whopping $159 tip for her?Anyways reading this was uplifting, and I'm sure it was for most of you too.

I helped a friend out and waitressed once at her grandparents resteraunt. Man if someone did something like that I woulda passed out cold . LOL. I had a hard enough time with the uniform, the person who invented short skirts ought to be shot . LOL.

Wasnt so much my weight I only weighed 127 at the time. It was the insults and cat calling I couldnt handle. LOL. If I had the typical Irish temperment there would have been a lot of broken dishes. LOL.