First of all, I didn't know it was possible to play for cash on a cell phone. Secondly, I really didn't think it was possible being in the US (surely certain US only cell providers would be blocked), but, I saw a guy playing for cash on his Cingular phone at a game the other night. Anybody know how to go about this, what site? etc. Direct me please...

First of all, I didn't know it was possible to play for cash on a cell phone. Secondly, I really didn't think it was possible being in the US (surely certain US only cell providers would be blocked), but, I saw a guy playing for cash on his Cingular phone at a game the other night. Anybody know how to go about this, what site? etc. Direct me please...
I think full tilt has an app for internet enabled phones. I have it on my Verizon PPC but haven't used it yet.Mark
You are a sick *******. Get help! :club:
Ultimate Bet has mobile tables... but they are rarely full because people using there cellphones slow the games down
Maybe it was ultimate bet now that I think about it...one of those two has a cell phone app heh :)Mark

Haha, well we all are losers with an unhealthy obsession, I just have an incredible amount of free time at work and a cellphone but no computer. Something to kill time.. Thanks for pointing to the right direction, after looking I don't seem to have the ability to do this though. :club: