Help:-windows Vista

Using a new operating system from Microsoft within 6 months 9 months a year of it's release is a bit like going to the doctor and having him pull 6 random pills from a dirty brown bag and saying "here try these and let me know how it goes". Except the doctor is some homeless guy in the park.

Using a new operating system from Microsoft within 6 months 9 months a year of it's release is a bit like going to the doctor and having him pull 6 random pills from a dirty brown bag and saying "here try these and let me know how it goes". Except the doctor is some homeless guy in the park.
LOL, Know what you mean.... To late for me now.... But I'm glad I got "Dell on Call " when I purchased my puter.Anyone thinking about going with Vista, plan on spending alot of time on the phone with support.seem's like that's all I've done the last 2 week's.
QFMFT