Fcp Down For Everyone?

I was having the issue on my local ISP (bellsouth) - still having it tonight. so then i started thinking - saturday night - no fcp? and then gave it some thought hmm...perhaps the office vpn will work...bingo! and nearly doubled up on my first hand played to boot :club: ...woo-hoo!

I was having the issue on my local ISP (bellsouth) - still having it tonight. so then i started thinking - saturday night - no fcp? and then gave it some thought hmm...perhaps the office vpn will work...bingo! and nearly doubled up on my first hand played to boot :club: ...woo-hoo!
i'll try it
  • 2 weeks later...
Is FCP poker client down for everyone? It has not connected today or Friday evening for me.I have not found any mention in the forums of it. When will it be back up?
Thurs. April 5th 8:20pm Is it down again? Anyone know? Or is it Windows Vista for me?
i just tried logging in for the first time in weeks and it wont connect
Ok thnx I guess it is down. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Any update FCP Info? :club:
Ok thnx I guess it is down. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Any update FCP Info? :club:
The entire Network is down.I don't have any information beyond that at the moment as to the cause or any ETA for things being back to normal. Most likely an issue with the ISP that serves the game servers though.
The entire Network is down.I don't have any information beyond that at the moment as to the cause or any ETA for things being back to normal. Most likely an issue with the ISP that serves the game servers though.
Thanks Bob
Fri. April 6th 4:43pm EST Is the Network still down? :club:
Hi Mo,I just finished playing on FCP. I had no problems connecting to network today, guess my servers are not pointing toward Stonehenge today! :D
Not for me.
I am on Vista and uninstalled and reinstalled and now it loaded. Has anyone had trouble opening it with Vista before?Hope it was a one time occurance.
I am on Vista and uninstalled and reinstalled and now it loaded. Has anyone had trouble opening it with Vista before?Hope it was a one time occurance.
I played on my vista machine today. Not very good though. I had to turn off an admin lock to play it from the shortcut.