Four straight games and never much of a chance. If it wasn't Lecavalier or the strong defense for the M's it was that old song Gaborik (Demitra, Gaborik) Demitra (Gaborik), Demitra (Gaborik, Demitra), Gaborik (Gaborik, Gaborik)Forwards:Marian Hossa ATL 5 3 5 8 5.5 1.1Dan Heatley OTT 6 2 2 4 3 0.5Ryane Clowe SJ 5 2 1 3 2.5 0.5Rod Brind'amour CAR 3 1 3 4 2.5 0.833333333Jere Lehtinen DAL 5 1 3 4 2.5 0.5Chris Kunitz ANA 5 0 4 4 2 0.4Sergei Brylin NJ 3 1 0 1 1 0.333333333Steve Reinprecht PHO 4 0 2 2 1 0.25Chris Gratton FLA 2 0 2 2 1 0.5RJ Umberger PHI 3 0 1 1 0.5 0.166666667Chris Clark WAS 3 0 1 1 0.5 0.166666667Petr Nedved EDM 2 0 0 0 0 Martin Straka NYR 4 0 0 0 0 0John Pohl TOR 3 0 0 0 0 0 Straka was a complete playoff bomb and the Swackers lack of depth at forward was apparent when too many nights featured John Pohl and Sergei Brylin in the lineup.Defense:Wade Redden OTT 6 1 3 4 2.5 0.416666667Dan Boyle TB 5 1 2 3 2 0.4Sheldon Souray MON 5 1 1 2 1.5 0.3Nicklas Lidstrom DET 5 1 1 2 1.5 0.3Marek Malik NYR 2 1 0 1 1 0.5Rik Jackman ANA 4 0 2 2 1 0.25Jeff Schultz WAS 1 0 0 0 0 Travis Roche PHO 3 0 0 0 0 Don't blame it on these guys. As a group they performed consistenly.Goal:NY ISLANDERS B 2 4 2COLUMBUS 3 10 3.33TAMPA BAY 3 15 5NO GOALIES 1 5 5 Horrifying, absolutely terrible. Allowing 7 goals against when you play the M's, you can't seriously expect to win. This group of goalies collectively were as bad as it gets in these playoffs. One of three teams will be crowned AHL champions. The Big M's are already in the finals looking for their third title, as they await the winner of the Cheap Thieves/Red Ravens series. The Ravens would be looking for their first ever title, while the Thieves will be going for title #3.

One of three teams will be crowned AHL champions. The Big M's are already in the finals looking for their third title, as they await the winner of the Cheap Thieves/Red Ravens series. The Ravens would be looking for their first ever title, while the Thieves will be going for title #3.
Excuse me but I really don't get any respect in this pool as I am going for my second championship sir!!!!!!!!
Excuse me but I really don't get any respect in this pool as I am going for my second championship sir!!!!!!!!
Ouch, that is a harsh blow.
And dont forget if you count Wendy we can argue it will be three....

No my name is not Elliott. And you can't count Wendy's as one of mine as she won that with no help from me. First year of the league a a girl beat us all, whick by the way happened to turn into the Cheap Thieves franchise so technically that franchise has 3 championships with 2 different owners.

No my name is not Elliott. And you can't count Wendy's as one of mine as she won that with no help from me. First year of the league a a girl beat us all, whick by the way happened to turn into the Cheap Thieves franchise so technically that franchise has 3 championships with 2 different owners.
Maybe Darrell can correct us here, but I thought I took over Wendy's old team, I think they were the Pink Hurricanes??A very sombre Swacker Dave.........drowning his sorrows...somewhere in the Caribbean.snif.....
Maybe Darrell can correct us here, but I thought I took over Wendy's old team, I think they were the Pink Hurricanes??A very sombre Swacker Dave.........drowning his sorrows...somewhere in the Caribbean.snif.....
Poor Dave, and as for 'roster' players, notice where 3 of your 6 top playoff performers came from? :club:
took over Wendy's old team, I think they were the Pink Hurricanes?? happened to turn into the Cheap Thieves franchise
I'm sorry, is my new avatar where the famous Cheap Thieves franchise started? :club: How come you dont see DN wearing these?
Dave hate to burst your little bubble out there in the great wide open but the Pink Hurricanes was not Wendy's. She was gracefully represented as the Fabulous Foxes, the next time you happen to grace us with your presence at the draft you can actually look at the trophy that has her team name on it. This is the only way that you are going to see it anyways. :club:
Ouch. By the way, are you actually interested in trading for Philly goalies?
Sorry no since I saw how much they were. I am poor. BTW still talking to the wife about going to Niagara during Easter.
Sorry no since I saw how much they were. I am poor. BTW still talking to the wife about going to Niagara during Easter.
Sounds good. Let me know when, I'll be around for sure.