No reads..Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $101.60Hero: $39.70CO: $34.50Button: $27.99SB: $53.05BB: $104.25Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with K :) K :D UTG folds, Hero raises to $2, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: 7 :D 8 :D Q :club: ($8, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $6, 2 folds, BB calls.Turn: 9 :D ($20, 2 players)BB bets $32, Hero ??

That's a huge overbet if he has any decent hand, and is likely only getting called by hands that beat his. Seems to me like he wants to end the hand, and so he throws out a bet to put you all in, since if you call, it's not nearly his whole stack. I'm guessing you're ahead here but he has a draw. Call and hope the river blanks - I can't find a fold here.Small chance he has two pair and is afraid of the draw heavy board, but unlikely. Read/stats on villain?

I like to raise 5x+ with Kings in early position preflop personally. 4x is a little low especially if you're at a gambling table. Though you want action, its important not to let anyone in too cheaply. 4x makes people with weaker drawing hands think they should come along when they shouldn't.Most likely he is drawing or is trying to represent that he has a hand, but he has the river to bet if he got there, so he would likely have checked if he hit the turn. You're most likely winning, sir.

I like to raise 5x+ with Kings in early position preflop personally. 4x is a little low especially if you're at a gambling table.
He wants customers. Also, he's at a 5 man table.

I mean, what hands currently beat us that he could have?J :club: T :D , Q9, 89. That's about it. He might have a set and decided the board was getting too dangerous, but that's a little far off to be worrying about. He likely has some kind of combo draw. If he did have a weird 2 pair like Q8 or 97, we've still got some outs anyway.