4 Handed Steal Facing Small Re-raise

$11.70 Double shootout to the Sunday MillionSB&BB are donk chipleaders, button seems solid.Edit, i hadn't played a hand in three orbits and had a nice supertight image tooPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button (t990)SB (t2460)BB (t2775)Hero (t1275)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7 :club: , Q :D . Hero raises to t90, Button raises to t200, 2 folds, Hero ???Can I call this solely for flush value?110 chips into a 335 chip pot?Would the following chat play into your decision?Hero said: you did that cause i got sense to lay it downHero said, "great odds tho"Button said, "then call"

Would the following chat play into your decision?Hero said: you did that cause i got sense to lay it downHero said, "great odds tho"Button said, "then call"
It would make me want to fold even more because you just told him that you don't have a good hand. You gave him more information than he gave you. Fold and move on to the next hand.