Chicago/indiana Players

If anyone is interested in playing a friend of mine that lives out in Indiana by Dyer will be hosting some satellite SNGs, sort of. I'll explain what I mean by the sort of comment.Ok, let me see how I should start this. Well, first off the buy in is $75/player. This is not a tournament, instead he wants to have multiple SNG tables going. Top 2 players get paid. With 9 per table, 1st would get something like $560 and 2nd would get $115. The top prize of $560 would basically pay for that first place player to buy into the $560 satellite for the main event for HeartLand Poker Tournament, however the winner can use his winnings for whatever he wants he doesn't have to buy into the satellite.So if he gets like 27 people then there would be 3 tables with 2 winners each, this would not be a MTT but just multiple SNGs.My friend and his buddy usually have a tournament like once or twice a month, they're ok, my only gripe is the amount of chips a player starts with (1100 chips,blinds at 5/10). Anyway,I asked him about the structure for this one, he said that they will probably start with 2000 or 2500 in chips, blinds would either be 10/20 or 25/50. I know it doesn't sound professional or that structured, but if you are interested in playing send me a pvt message.We also tend to play some cash afterwards and it is BYOB.This is scheduled for this Saturday, March 17 at 4pm.