first hand of a tournament

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (6 handed) converterButton (t1500)SB (t1500)Hero (t1500)UTG (t1500)MP (t1500)CO (t1500)Preflop: Hero is BB with [Qd], [5h]. 2 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Check in the BBFlop: (t60) [6d], [8d], [Ad] (3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.2nd Nut flush draw - decide to just checkTurn: (t60) [5d] (3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets t60, SB calls t60, Hero calls t60.hit the 2nd nut flush - should I have raised?River: (t240) [9h] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets t80, SB folds, Hero calls t120.Feeler bet; get raised, I just call, re-raise?Final Pot: t640

Guest XXEddie

I woulda check/called the riverand dont , under ANY circumstances....ok, most, re-raise. Hes only gonna call/re-raise if he has the K

eh...why did you check the turn? even then, why didn't you check-raise?if he continues showing aggression after you on the turn (e.g. you bet, he raises), check-call the river.it just seems weirdly played to me. you should have definitely called the river. you were getting more than 4:1 odds, and 120 to call is less than 1/10th of your stack. it also seemed like you checked at the wrong time and bet at the wrong time...aseem