Top And Bottom Pair, Runner Runner Low

$4-$8 H.O.E. Live GameRaise Pre flopOne Caller, I call as well from the BBI hold ... A 9 3 4FlopA Q 9I bet $4CallRaise to $8CallCallTurn2I checkcheck Bet $8Call CallRiver 5 (offuit)I was thinking about checking to the bettor with the immortal nuts in this spot, but I was worried that he might have a set with all of his aggression on the previous two streets, not have much of a low, and check behind, fearing a check-raise from 3 4. So I decided to play it safe and bet right out. The next guy raised. The original aggressor got frustrated and folded, I reraised, and the other guy called.Thoughts?I figured I could have been beat on the flop, but I called anyways, because it was only $4 more, I was getting something like 11 to 1 assuming the guy behind me wouldn't fold. Then I picked up the nut low draw on the turn, so I check called. Should I have folded on the flop or was my play ok?Also, Should I have gone for the checkraise once I made my wheel or do you think that would be too risky? I really didn't know if the guy would check behind or not, and I didn't put him on a wheel so I wasn't sure how confident he would be with his hand with the new low possibilities out there. No high hand beats the wheel on this board, so at worst I am getting my money back. What's the best way to get value here.

I would probably take one off on the flop there, backdoor low and 2 pair. You need a good turn card to continue, and you got one.No reason to get to fancy on the river. Your hand is very well disgused, it looks like you were going high, since you led into that flop. Also, you can't count on someone with a oneway hand betting the river for you. I say bet out the river.

I'd bet the river, your hand is pretty well hidden and if he does have a set he is going to struggle to get away from it. Additionally, the passive guy caught between may have picked up some sort of marginal low or high hand he feels that he could call with.

Lol, the kid in the middle had 7 8 3 4. The other guy had A K Q and the nut flush draw, he was pissed to say the least. We all made fun of the 7 8 3 4 guy.