• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

IM BACK!!!Anyone notice I was gone?
Me as well. Got a pup this friday so didnt play any poker at all this weekend. Fired up 4 SNGS today and took down 3 of them. Usually I will play about 30 in a session but didnt feel like it. I think Im going to continue this break til Wednesday.

Mikey, I noticed in your blog that you were able to get your EV graph to stretch across the page. Yet when I posted my PokerGraph graph, it gets cut off 1/3 of the way across. Do you (or does anyone else) know how I can fix this to get the entire graph to show?

Mikey, I noticed in your blog that you were able to get your EV graph to stretch across the page. Yet when I posted my PokerGraph graph, it gets cut off 1/3 of the way across. Do you (or does anyone else) know how I can fix this to get the entire graph to show?
shrug, i used the embed code that imageshack gave me
shrug, i used the embed code that imageshack gave me
Hmm, I've been using Photobucket and for whatever reason, they won't work. I just tried ImageShack and it's still getting cut off. Did you just use HotLink for websites or is there some other choice that I'm ignorantly not selecting?

OK this is really bugging me as no matter what I seem to do, the image keeps getting cut off. 6.50 on FTP to the first person who can figure out how to get my PokerGraphs into my blog successfully without having the image cut off.

is there a setting to get that crap on the side to appear at the bottom of the page rather than the top of the page? that's what mikey does.
I'm confused. What did mikey move to the bottom? On his blog, everything is in the same location as mine.