• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Is thepokerdb legal to use on ftp or ps?
I think this is OK as long as it doesn't include hand histories that you didn't participate in like Table Ratings:http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.phpOne of my new year's resolutions was to start playing cash game again. Took over a month into 2009 for me to finally get started. I haven't played many hands but here is my first ever graph for the challenge thread. All hands were played at 6-max $50 NL. Hopefully this is a start in the right direction with better results to follow.1stGraph.jpg
Couldnt he have QJ?
really dont see him calling the turn with QJ, its in a donks range, but he's a good palyer I dont see him flatting my turn bet with QJ
really dont see him calling the turn with QJ, its in a donks range, but he's a good palyer I dont see him flatting my turn bet with QJ
I understand its a total donk hand in this spot, but his line of thinking could be your drawing on the flop so you just call. UTG better on flop checks turn so you try to semi-bluff with draw forcing CO out. He flats for cuz he thinks your doing this then makes two pair on river that you check, which looks as if you stabbed on turn, got called and gave up, so he's trying to get value. Hence that half pot bet.
I understand its a total donk hand in this spot, but his line of thinking could be your drawing on the flop so you just call. UTG better on flop checks turn so you try to semi-bluff with draw forcing CO out. He flats for cuz he thinks your doing this then makes two pair on river that you check, which looks as if you stabbed on turn, got called and gave up, so he's trying to get value. Hence that half pot bet.
Anyone who has palyed with me for that many hands knows I'm not gonna be calling the flop AND leading the turn with any draw like hand. It's just not my style. I might call 9T but theres no way I'm gonna lead thet urn with it. Same with a turned flush draw. Or any J in general. I mean its possible, but calling with QJ there is total spew and I don't see any good player doing that
sigh4.jpg? :club:
That won't come till later tonight, gonna be fairly busy for the next few hours. On a completely different note, I have put in a ridiculous amount of hands so far this month.

cwik I have a sigh, sigh2 is coming tonihgt, race to sigh10?A milestone hand is theo nly thing that can save me

I don't even understand how it is possible to miss so many ****ing combo draws. Down a lot.
Combo Draws > Cthread today
Combo Draws > Cthread today
The worst part is getting it in with a combo draw and having some ****ing retarded monkey reg that couldn't even beat 100 but decided cause he FPP whored himself to a bankroll that made him ready for 200 stack off in spots where your range absolutely crushes him and you whiff. And yeah, that has happened way too many times today.
The worst part is getting it in with a combo draw and having some ****ing retarded monkey reg that couldn't even beat 100 but decided cause he FPP whored himself to a bankroll that made him ready for 200 stack off in spots where your range absolutely crushes him and you whiff. And yeah, that has happened way too many times today.
You mean like this?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($132.35)Hero (CO) ($118.70)Button ($101.80)SB ($116.10)BB ($105.30)UTG ($195)Preflop: Hero is CO with :D, :club:2 folds, Hero raises to $3, Button raises to $8, SB calls $7.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $5Flop: ($25) :5c, :jh, :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $14, SB calls $14, Hero raises to $50, Button raises to $93.80 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $43.80Turn: ($226.60) :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($226.60) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $226.60 | Rake: $3Results:Button had :qh, :3h (three of a kind, Jacks).Hero had :D, :ts (one pair, Jacks).Outcome: Button won $223.60

They have no prob hitting their combo draws thoPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($115.30)CO ($290.10)Button ($111.75)SB ($79.15)BB ($229.95)Hero (UTG) ($153.10)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :5c, :tsHero raises to $4, 2 folds, Button calls $4, SB calls $3.50, 1 foldFlop: ($13) :D, :club:, :D(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $9, Button calls $9, 1 foldTurn: ($31) :qh(2 players)Hero bets $20, Button calls $20River: ($71) :D(2 players)Hero bets $97, Button calls $78.75 (All-In)Total pot: $228.50 | Rake: $3Results:Button had :jh, :D (full house, sixes over eights).Hero had :3h, :4h (two pair, Kings and eights).Outcome: Button won $225.50