Epassporte Question

How many people have made successful withdrawals using epassporte? I am wanting to get some money off my account, but do not know how much of a pain it would be. I think I am going to purchase on of the epassporte visa cards so I can just use my epassporte as an online bank account. Just want to know how its worked for everyone.

It is something of a pain. They put a 300 dollar per day cap on it, and charge you 2 bucks per transaction. It then takes 7 business days for the money to arrive in your account. Personally, I have done a withdrawal the last 6 days (since my account was finally loaded and verified) and am waiting for the first of the withdrawals to hit my bank account on Tuesday or Wednesday.I also ordered their VISA card for 35 bucks and should be getting that in the next two or three weeks. Once I get my hands on that sucker, hopefully things will be smoother. I don't mind paying the fees, I just want it to be faster than 7 business days and more than 300 bucks.

It's worked quite well for me so far. I got the Visa card about a week ago (I had to pay $35 for it of course). Used it at an ATM yesterday to withdraw my rakeback. $2 fee, plus whatever the ATM charges, but meh...I think it's worth it. Epassporte seems to me to be great for small stakes type people who aren't looking to withdraw huge amounts of money. It probably isn't all that useful if you need to withdraw large amounts.