PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flopUTG ($115.70)MP ($33.85)CO ($142.65)Button ($108.30)SB ($34.75)Hero ($103.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with 4diamond.gif, Qheart.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $1, CO calls $1, 2 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($3.50) 7heart.gif, 4spade.gif, Qspade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $3, CO calls $3, Hero raises to $10, MP folds, CO calls $7.Turn: ($26.50) 8diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $18, CO calls $18.River: ($62.50) Kclub.gif(2 players)Hero ?Villain was seeing lots of flops but wasn't getting involved in too many big pots. MP was a huge fish that bet at every flop, so I could see CO calling with just about anything. I figured he most likely has a straight or flush draw here or maybe an weak to decent queen. On the turn he should be raising if he hit the straight, so I think it is down to a flush draw or now leaning more towards a decent to strong queen. Is this a bet or check on the river? Comments on other streets appreciated as well

Yes i also like the check call line here. I dont see many worse hands calling a value bet from you on the end here and we are quite sure our hands is best so we need to think about the best way to extract value. By checking the river here villian may begin to think you have a busted draw or a weak queen which you are not happy with and may take a stab at the pot with complete air. Also, he may have Kxss in which case he would think he had the best hand if checked to and may make a thin value bet.Given your stack and the pot as well as the fact that we figure to have the best hand here most of the time and also that we are checking to induce a bluff we MUST call a push on the river here.