I just wanted to share some success with you guys. Last night was my second best night of poker ever, taking in $2500. It was amazing no bad beats going into the final table, well except for the one I delivered lol, and I won over 75% of the pots at showdown for the entire tournement.

I just wanted to share some success with you guys. Last night was my second best night of poker ever, taking in $2500. It was amazing no bad beats going into the final table, well except for the one I delivered lol, and I won over 75% of the pots at showdown for the entire tournement.
This is great! Congrats!Keep this win in mind when you lose 10 straight MTT's even though you played very well.
This is great! Congrats!Keep this win in mind when you lose 10 straight MTT's even though you played very well.
Exactly, like the two brutal beats that I took last week heading into the final table as the chip leader. It was nice to finally be on the other side of one of those. It was in the $11 rebuy on Pokerstars. One of the craziest rebuys I have ever been in. Within the first 10 minutes I had climed to 24,000 in chips, I then just sat back and road things out.