Canadian College Jobs

Hi GuysWe are launching year two of the Canadian College Poker Championship in the upcoming weeks and we need workers on campuses. I included a brief job description below...Any questions flip me an emailchris@Lifeofsports.comHelloWe are contacting you because we are looking for an employee on yourcampus. We have two projects in the New Year that we need a marketingrepresentative for and I’m hoping you would be interested in the position.The first promotion we will be working with an online poker site for theCanadian College Poker Championship and your job is to market the eventon and around campus. The second promotion will be a sampling program atBars in the local area. Your job will be to represent one of the largestAlcohol companies in Canada and promote their brand in localestablishments as well as on campus with clothing give away.One person will hold both jobs!!!!The Poker Job is below along with the pay for the position:The job is really laid back. We just need you to get the word out usingour marketing kits. They are a mix of posters to hang up and flyers todistribute around campus and through he residence where the studentslive. If there is a poker society or group I need you to penetrate it.We pay $8 per hour plus huge bonuses....- *We offer a World Series of Poker seat to the person who refers themost people to the tourney.- We offer $5000 per month to the rep each month that sends the mostpeople to the tourney from his/her school in Canada.- We do this for 5 months $25,000 in bonus prizes- Every person you send to the tourney over 200 you receive $1 dollarper person. So if you send 300 people and work 10 hours on campus youwill get paid $380 dollars for 10 hours work.* The beer rep/promo job:- $12 dollars per hour- A chance to work with a top alcohol brand in the Country- A chance at a summer internship

Hi GuysWe are launching year two of the Canadian College Poker Championship in the upcoming weeks and we need workers on campuses. I included a brief job description below...Any questions flip me an emailchris@Lifeofsports.comHelloWe are contacting you because we are looking for an employee on yourcampus. We have two projects in the New Year that we need a marketingrepresentative for and I’m hoping you would be interested in the position.The first promotion we will be working with an online poker site for theCanadian College Poker Championship and your job is to market the eventon and around campus. The second promotion will be a sampling program atBars in the local area. Your job will be to represent one of the largestAlcohol companies in Canada and promote their brand in localestablishments as well as on campus with clothing give away.One person will hold both jobs!!!!The Poker Job is below along with the pay for the position:The job is really laid back. We just need you to get the word out usingour marketing kits. They are a mix of posters to hang up and flyers todistribute around campus and through he residence where the studentslive. If there is a poker society or group I need you to penetrate it.We pay $8 per hour plus huge bonuses....- *We offer a World Series of Poker seat to the person who refers themost people to the tourney.- We offer $5000 per month to the rep each month that sends the mostpeople to the tourney from his/her school in Canada.- We do this for 5 months $25,000 in bonus prizes- Every person you send to the tourney over 200 you receive $1 dollarper person. So if you send 300 people and work 10 hours on campus youwill get paid $380 dollars for 10 hours work.* The beer rep/promo job:- $12 dollars per hour- A chance to work with a top alcohol brand in the Country- A chance at a summer internship
workin for the man = -EV